WordPress Plugins is the most important part of any WordPress site. WordPress Plugins helps you to gain more search traffic on your website. In this Article, you’ll find the best SEO plugins for WordPress and some premium plugins that you can use for your blog.
Yoast SEO has more than +5 million downloads and +1 million active users of WordPress. Yoast SEO is the No.1 WordPress SEO plugin, that’s why everyone uses this SEO Plugin.
Here are a few things that you can achieve by using the Yoast SEO plugin:
- You can add SEO Title
- Add meta description to a single post
- Set Focus Keyword of your post
- Google search console integration
- Control indexing of your blog
- You can analytic your post readability
- Create a sitemap file
- Social media optimization (image, title & description)
Everything is free in this WordPress SEO plugin and there are lots of more features in SEO plugins. You can install this plugin here.
Lots of sites have some broken link and It helps in finding & fixing all internal and external broken links (404 links). This plugin will monitor your blog looking for broken links and let you know if any are found.
These are all features of this Broken Link Checker Plugin:
- Monitors links in your posts, pages, comments, the blogroll, and custom fields (optional).
- Detects links that don’t work, missing images and redirects.
- Notifies you either via the Dashboard or by email.
- Makes broken links display differently in posts (optional).
- Prevents search engines from following broken links (optional).
- You can search and filter links by URL, anchor text and so on.
- Links can be edited directly from the plugin’s page, without manually updating each post.
- Highly configurable.
All in One SEO Pack optimize your WordPress site for SEO. It’s easy and works out of the box for beginners, and has advanced features and an API for developers. The best part of this plugin is, this WordPress SEO plugin gives more than one focus keyword to rank.
All in One SEO Pack has more than +2 million active installations. You can check the full specifications of this plugin here.
Yes, I know Google Keyword Planner is not a WordPress plugin but Did you know that you can get your own keyword ideas from Google itself by using the Google Keyword Planner tool.
It is free and very useful for the blogger to do keyword planning.
SEMrush is not a direct WordPress plugin but it is the most popular and useful SEO tool I’ve ever seen. I used this tool for my other websites and do keyword researching with this.
The most famous feature of SEMrush is, it lets you do the complete site SEO audit which helps you to identify SEO issues that are preventing the organic growth of your blog.
SEMrush is a paid tool but your first 10 searched are free.
SEO Image Optimizer is an SEO friendly WordPress plugin. This plugin dynamically replaces title and alt tag of images. All changes will be done without affecting the database. The plugin also resized and compressed the images to boost your site speed.
If you upload images with names like image125.jpeg or DSC001.jpeg, STOP NOW!
It is your huge mistake. Always give some name to your images so you can get more traffic with images search.
In the end, For better ranking, you must improve your page speed. Because it is more important for rank on the first page of any search engine.
If you like this post then share it, Your one share motivates me to do better and better.