If you are using Netflix then you get the Netflix error 30103 ‘Cannot play title. Please try again later. (30103)’ error once in your whole subscription. These Netflix errors such as Netflix error 30103 occur when the Netflix data stored on your device needs to be refreshed.
We faced Netflix error 30103 so many times, so before going to the solution, we must need to know why such error occurs.
What are the causes of Netflix Error 30103?
- Maybe Netflix server is down. In this case, you cannot do anything except wait it out.
- The Netflix error 30103 occurs when information stored on your device needs to be refreshed.
- When you attempt to Airplay a downloaded title.
So these are some common reasons for Netflix Error 30103. Below are some solutions to the error ‘Cannot play title. Please try again later. (30103)‘.
Solution 1: Restart Your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Press the Sleep/Wake button and hold it, until the red slider is visible.
- Drag the slider to totally turn off your device.
- After 10 seconds you can switch back on your device by pressing the Sleep/Wake button.
- Try Netflix again once your device is powered.
Solution 2: Reset Network Settings
You can fix the Netflix error 30103 by resetting your network settings. Follow the below steps:
- Go to the Settings on your iPhone
- Click on General Tab
- Scroll down and click on Reset
- Click on Reset Network Settings.
Note:- Once you do this, you will have to reenter wifi password.
After rebooting your device, Put the wifi password, and open Netflix.
Solution 3: Check your Network Connectivity
You should first check internet connectivity if the Netflix Error 30103 appears during the streaming of Netflix. This is because this disturbing error causes an Internet connection problem, preventing your device from accessing the Netflix server.
If you stream from University, Hotel or Business place, There are lots of chances that the network administrator may have disabled access to streaming services.
So first check your internet connection on whatever the device you are using.
Solution 4: Download the Title Again
If you experiencing the Netflix Error 30103 on your downloaded title too, then you need to download it again. Because sometimes your downloaded video is expired and you might have missed that notification.
follow the below steps to remove the downloaded videos:
- Tap on the Downloads icon (if you don’t see the Downloads icon, tap the Menu icon (
- Tap on Edit (upper right corner of your screen).
- Tap on the red X icon to remove the title from your device and then download the title again.
Solution 5: Turn Off Airplay
You may not be conscious of the downloaded titles, but Airplay presently does not help them. You must, therefore, switch off Airplay by the following measures:
- Open the Netflix app and look for Airplay.
- Select the iOS device from the list.
- Open the Netflix app and start continuing to watch your video. Hopefully, Netflix error 30103 should be fixed by now.
So these are some methods to solve the Netflix Error 30103 ‘Cannot play title. Please try again later. (30103)’. Please let us know if you have closely followed all the methods and are still getting the same wrong. You will also be able to comment on your queries below.
If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for WordPress video tutorials and more.