YouTube error PBJRELoad=10 and polymer=1 are faced by many users in recent time. The biggest issue faced by many people was how YouTube pushed its users to get “Google+” accounts.
Youtube developers recently planned to remove the previously integrated Google+ from the mainframe of the application, which caused some problems. One problem during the opening of a link or video was the “pbjreload=10 and Polymer=1” error.
It is very probable that a service failure could be the reason if you are experiencing this error. There have been cases where it prevents the site from loading into the category under which the link falls.
Now that you have a fundamental understanding of the nature of the problem, we’re going to move on to the solution. Make sure you are carefully and accurately following the steps.
This is an example of Internet Explorer and follows the following steps:
- Click on the Tools menu
- Select Internet Options
- Select the Security tab
- Select the Internet icon
- Select the Custom Level button
- Locate the Script section in the list
- Under Active Script, select Enable, then click OK
- Answer Yes to the following confirmation box and click OK to close the Internet Options window
- Update your browser
Solution 2: Adding the Category
Many consumers noted that the category under which the connection falls resolves the problem. A failure with Youtube appears to prevent a load of connections unless the category is specified. We will show you therefore how to add the category to a link in this step:
- Launch the browser
- Then open a new tab.
- Copy and paste the link of the Video, Channel or Playlist you want to navigate to.
- Add in “/Video“, “/Channel” or “/Playlist” depending upon the link.
- Press Enter and see if it fix or not.
So, these are some solutions to fix YouTube PBJRELoad=10 Error. If you have any querries then feel free to ask in comments.