DF A8’H Default Error is a very irritating error in any phone. Basically, it occurs with your sim card. It happens as a result of some technical issue of the device. This is a really annoying error because you have tried several ways to eliminate it, but still, it comes.
BSNL 2 G, 3 G SIM can repeatedly display DF A8’H Default Error and also display the Cancel or Ok option. You can’t make calls, receive calls or perform any work on your mobile when this error occurs. This error occurs due to some SIM card chip hardware fault. Only by replacing the existing SIM with a duplicate SIM can it be overcome.
1. Go to the nearest BSNL CSC center.
2. Apply for a duplicate SIM along with the photocopy of your photo proof and address proof.
This is the most effective method to solve the DF A8’H Default Error problem.
You can’t solve this problem instantly but there are some people who recommend this method:
1. Power on the phone with battery
2. Attach the USB cable
3. Select com from mobile
4. Install driver from masterTool driver folder(C:Program FilesMasterBoxDriver)
5. Use IMEI at the option
If IMEI at the phone is not switching on…
1) Disconnect mobile from master tools box and minims master tools window
2) Power on with battery
3) Attach USB cable
4) Select option comport in the handset
5) When asking for drive give path from C: Program FilesMasterBoxDriverMediaTek
6) Now roster master tools window
7) Click on IMEI at meta follows this instruction no need power key press hope you will get a successful result.
These are two methods to solve DF A8’H Default Error, I hope it will help you to resolve your problem.