DF A8’H Default Error is a very irritating error in any phone. Basically, it occurs with your sim card. It happens as a result of some technical issue of the device. This is a really annoying error because you have tried several ways to eliminate it, but still, it comes.
BSNL 2G, 3G SIM may show DF A8’H Default Error repeatedly and also show the option for Cancel or Ok. Whenever this error comes you can’t make calls, receive calls or perform any work in your mobile. This error comes because of some hardware fault in SIM card chip. It can only be overcome by replacing the existing SIM with duplicate SIM.
1. Go to the nearest BSNL CSC center.
2. Apply for a duplicate SIM along with the photocopy of your photo proof and address proof.
This is the most effective method to solve DF A8’H Default Error problem.
You can’t solve this problem instantly but there are some people who recommend this method:
1. Power on phone with battery
2. Attach usb cable
3. Select com from mobile
4. Install driver from masterTool driver folder(C:Program FilesMasterBoxDriver)
5. Use IMEI at the option
If IMEI at the phone is not switching on…
1) Disconnect mobile frome matertools box and minims mastertools window
2) Power on with battery
3) Attach USB cable
4) Select option comport in the handset
5) When asking for drive give path from C: Program FilesMasterBoxDriverMediaTek
6) Now roster master tools window
7) Click on IMEI at meta follows this instruction no need power key press hope you will get a successful result.
These are two methods to solve DF A8’H Default Error, I hope it will help you to resolve your problem.
If you like this Article, then Share it. your one small share at a time, and will continue encouraging me to do so. So I appreciate your support, my dear reader if you share this page on your social profile.