Do you want to migrate your WordPress Website with all in one wp migration? Migrating a website is not a very hard task to do. But sometimes migrating WordPress sites is the most annoying and irritating method.
All-in-one wp migration plugin exports your WordPress website including the database, media files, plugins and themes with no technical knowledge required. All in one wp migration will also fix any type of serialization problems that occur during the find/replace operation. If you recently changed your hosting and switch to another then you will need to move your existing site.
WP all in one migration’s free version supports moving sites up to 512MB in size. If your site is greater than 512 MB, you will need to go with the unlimited version, which removes the limit of 512 MB.
In this article, we’re assuming that your old hosting has not yet expired and that you have already purchased a new plan and installed WordPress on your new host. Before doing this method make sure you’ve backup your all website data including your old password.
Below is the step by step methods to migrating a WordPress website:
- Login to your WordPress site’s admin area
- Go to the Plugins>>Add new
- Search All in one wp migration in right side Box
- After Installation Click on “Activate now”
- Find the menu for “All-in-One WP Migration” in the Dashboard and select “export”
- Click “Export To>>File”
- After this, a small window pop-up to download your file. The file will download with the end of
.wpressextension. Don’t change the extension name, it will cause the migration to fail.
- Login to your new site and make sure you’ve installed the all in one wp migration plugin on your receiving site.
- Under “All in one wp migration” click “Import“.
- Drag the
.wpressfile you downloaded from your original site and drag and drop the file to start the import.
- After the successful importing click “Continue“.
- Once you receive confirmation that your import has been successful, log out of your dashboard, then log in back. Don’t forget, you’ve imported all the data from your old site including your old password.
- On the Dashboard Menus, select “Settings > Permalinks”, then click “Save Changes”. It’s useless to edit any of the default permalink structure information.
That’s it, your site migrating is complete. Now you can check your new site to make sure everything looks correct.
If you like this Article, then Share it. your one small share at a time, and will continue encouraging me to do so. So I appreciate your support, my dear reader if you share this page on your social profile.