Discord is an extremely useful gaming tool as it allows you to use the voice chat feature without much hassle free of charge. The tool is very popular with the gaming community because it allows unlimited access to its features, but the tool is not perfect.
Follow the following methods carefully and see if one helps you in your scenario.
Delete Discord Files in LocalAppData & AppData
- Close the discord threw the task manager (Ctrl+alt+del and select start task manager then select the Discord process and click on ‘’End Task’’).
- Open Run (Tab window+R)
- Enter “%appdata%” into the empty field in “Run” and click on the ”ok” button below.
- Locate the folder called “Discord” in the opening window of Windows Explorer. Click the folder right-click, and in the contextual list, click “Delete.”
- Back to Start Menu, load “Run” again.
- Once again type “%localappdata%” in the “Run” and hit “Ok”.
- Again find the “Discord” folder and delete as above.
- Restart the discord configuration file and follow the installation wizard steps.
Uninstall & Reinstall Discord
- Open “Control Panel” in your PC.
- Under the Programs, select “Uninstall a Program“.
- Find “Discord” and right click on it and then click the ‘’Uninstall’’ button at the top of the list.
- After successful uninstallation Above method. (Open “Run” type “%appdata%” and “%localappdata%” and delete Discord file)
- Go to the Official Site of Discord and Download the latest version of the app here.
- Follow the installation process.
I hope your problem is solved.