Are you searching for a detailed Schema theme vs GeneratePress theme comparison?
If YES! You landed in the right place.
This is the detailed Schema theme vs GeneratePress theme comparison in 2021. At the end of the post, You will be able to choose the better theme for your website or blog.
I’m going to compare both the themes based on:
- My Real Experience
- Overall Features
- Pros & Cons
- Major Differences
- Pricing & Plans
- Lots of more.
So, Let’s get started!
Quick View of the Article
Schema Theme vs GeneratePress 2021
Schema theme is the fastest loading, ultra-SEO-friendly WordPress theme while GeneratePress is a fast-loading, secure, lightweight, mobile-friendly, SEO-friendly, and easily encoded WordPress theme.
The Schema Theme is best for healthcare blogs and lifestyle websites while the GeneratePress theme is best for bloggers and affiliate marketers.
Let’s start this Schema theme vs GeneratePress comparison by looking at its introduction, features, pros & cons, pricing, and lots more.
Introducing Schema Theme & GeneratePress Theme
In this section, you are going to know every single detail about both of these themes.
What is Schema Theme?
Schema theme is the fastest loading, ultra-SEO friendly WordPress theme that helps search engines understand your site and rank you higher.
It has a clear design including a custom options panel, all shortcodes and widgets, and a pixel-perfect design, along with dozens of plugins to boost site features.
The Schema theme works well with the Elementor plugin if you want to build your website on your own.
What is GeneratePress Theme?
On the other hand, GeneratePress is a freemium WordPress theme and you can extend more features with the GP Premium plugin.
Create by Tom Usborne, GeneratePress is fast-loading, mobile-friendly, SEO friendly, and also has a deep integration with the Elementor Page builder plugin.
You can download the free version of the theme on the WordPress.Org site.
However, if you want more customization and want to build a professional-looking site, you need to purchase the premium version of this theme.
GeneratePress is the highest-rated WordPress theme on WordPress.org with more than 3,446,580+ downloads, 1000+ 5 star ratings, and 80,000+ happy customers.
Many bloggers and affiliate marketers love GeneratePress and also use the theme on their website or blog.
Here are some GeneratePress theme examples that help you to choose the right theme for your website.
Features Compared | Schema Theme vs GeneratePress
In this section, you’ll know which type of features are offered by the Schema theme & GeneratePress theme.
Schema Theme Features
Features are perhaps one of the most important reasons for looking at a new theme.
Schema theme offers the latest and stands on the most stable coding standards. Good coding is usually a huge performance aid.
So, here are the major features of the Schema WordPress theme:
- Quality Coding
- Fast Load Time
- Fully Responsive
- Easy Accessible Content
- SEO Best Practises
- Google Algorithm Friendliness
- Built-in Reviews Social Media
- Voting Functionality
- Clearly Identified Content and Media Pages
- Ease-To-Use Option Panel
- Higher Ad Earning
- Rich Snippet Support
- Translation Ready
- Included All Google Fonts
- 24/7 Support System
GeneratePress Theme Features
GeneratePress offers lots of features in their free version also.
The GeneratePress Premium theme can be installed after installing the GP Premium plugin. You don’t need to install a GP premium theme because the GP premium plugin is everything in the GP premium theme.
With the premium version of GeneratePress, You will be able to customize every part of your website.
Here are the features of the GeneratePress WordPress theme:
- Light-Weight & Mobile Responsive
- 100% SEO Friendly and Fast Loading
- Click & Reset Option
- Fully Responsive
- 100+ Typography & Font Editing
- 14 Pro Modules
- 33+ Demo Site Library
- Best for WoCommerce Store
- Advance Layout System
- Secondary Navigation
- Custom CSS
- Control Your Website Background
- Import/Export System
- Control Spacing of Whole Website
- 24/7 Support System
Pros & Cons | Schema Theme vs GeneratePress
Now, you know all the features of both; Schema theme and the GeneratePress theme. Let’s talk about the pros and cons of the Schema theme vs GeneratePress theme.
- Free to Use Version Available
- Fast Loaded and Responsive Design
- SEO Friendly
- Demo Data Included
- Higher Ad Earnings
- Translation Ready Theme
- 14 days money-back guarantee.
- Only best for news websites
- Renewal price is too high
- Need more customization option compared to GeneratePress
- Not for a beginner
- Less compatible with Elementor Plugin
- There’s not a custom Hook/Element feature
- No pre-built site library
- If you are looking to give your blog a magazine this theme will not help you get that feeling.
- 100% free to use for a lifetime
- Fast Loaded & Fully Responsive
- Ultra LightWeight (Less than 1 Mb)
- Mobile SEO Friendly
- 40% Renewal discount for a lifetime
- Compatible with all page builder plugins
- Build any type of website
- Child theme supported
- 33+ Demo sites are available to use
- Full access to the site-library
- 24/7 support by experts
- 30 days money-back guarantee.
- No Built-in Ads management
- Pretty complex for a beginner to understand the whole customization.
Major Differences Between Schema Theme & GeneratePress
If you are still confused after reading the pros & cons of both the themes, then I’m going to write some major differences between the Schema theme vs GeneratePress theme.
- GeneratePress is the most downloaded WordPress theme while Schema theme is not in the top five.
- If we talk about the speed of both themes, GeneratePress is a faster-loaded theme than Schema.
- GeneratePress theme is a fully customizable WordPress theme. GP premium theme offers more customization options than Schema theme.
- You can build any type of website using a GeneratePress theme while the Schema theme is just for general blogs.
- GeneratePress is compatible with all types of page builders like Elementor, Thrive Architect, Beaver Builder while Schema theme is only compatible with Elementor page builder.
Pricing and Plans
As we discussed above both themes are freemium WordPress themes that mean both themes offer free and paid versions.
The pricing and renewal cost of the theme is the key point where you realize your investment is worth it or not.
The renewal pricing of the Schema theme is too high while GeneratePress offers a 40% renewal discount to all their customers.
Below are the pricing details of the Schema theme and GeneratePress theme.
Schema Theme Pricing
Schema theme offers two different plans for its pro version. One for only Schema theme that costs you currently $63 for all their top features.
The other plan is a complete Growth Bundle costs $249 that helps your business to grow online.
The Growth Bundle includes Schema Pro, Astra Pro, Convertkit Pro, WP Portfolio plugin, Unlimited addons for Elementor, Unlimited addons for Beaver Builder, and some other features plugins.
GeneratePress Theme Pricing
The GeneratePress theme also offers two different plans. The one-year plan costs you $59 for the first year access and the lifetime access of the GeneratePress theme costs you $249.
You will also get a 40% renewal discount if you purchase the first-year plan.
If you purchase a lifetime period, you don’t need to upgrade your plan in the future. You will get all the updates for a lifetime period.
Why I Switch To GeneratePress Premium?
I used so many themes on my blog before using GeneratePress premium but none of them gives me customization like GeneratePress.
So, After comparing between GeneratPress free vs premium, I thought investing in GeneratePress premium worth my money.
After using the GeneratePress premium theme, my rankings start boosting automatically because of its super-fast speed and SEO friendliness.
I genuinely recommend the GeneratePress premium theme as it offers really incredible features you must need to try.
Here are the key features why I switched to GeneratePress premium:
- Light-weight and mobile responsive.
- Full Access to the site-library.
- 14 modular designs.
- Fast loading and SEO friendly.
- Use on up to 500 websites.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
Conclusion on Schema Theme vs GeneratePress | Who Wins?
Honestly, the Schema theme is good but only for general blogs. You get limited with Schema themes as it doesn’t offer as many features like GeneratePress premium.
The battle between Schema theme vs GeneratePress theme is the most common question nowadays.
I hope in this post, you will get your answer.
If you want to create a powerful blog or website, I would highly recommend you to go with GeneratePress Premium as it will give you lots of extra benefits.
In the end, I would love to know what your reviews are when it comes to the Schema theme vs GeneratePress theme?
Is my recommendation is good, bad, or something in between?
Kindly let me your thoughts and opinions via the comments section below.
Schema Premium theme is the fastest-loading, Ultra-SEO-friendly WordPress theme.
GP Premium is a paid addons for the parent theme that add extra functions and modules.