GeneratePress Free vs Premium
The winner between GeneratePress free vs premium is the premium one. You should definitely go with the GeneratePress premium version as it gives you amazing customization features along with speed, SEO, & 14+ modules.
Are you looking to buy the GeneratePress premium theme and need some help in deciding between GeneratePress Free vs Premium WordPress theme (Updated for 2023)?
If Yes, then you’re in the right place. I will guide you on whether GeneratePress free theme is enough for you or if you should buy the GeneratePress Premium plugin.
No doubt, GeneratePress premium is the most recommended WordPress theme for every WordPress creator.
That is why you need to compare between GeneratePress free vs premium.
Here is the GeneratePress free vs premium comparison table:
|Features||Free Version||Premium Version|
|Link||Try Now||Buy Now|
In this detailed post, I’m going to review the GeneratePress WordPress theme and give you a detailed comparison between GeneraePress free vs premium.
Let’s get started!
Bonus: I’m offering a special
40% lifetime renewal discount on GeneratePress premium purchases as an associate partner of GeneratePress.
- GeneratePress Overview 2023
- Generatepress Free Vs Premium Comparison 2023
- GeneratePress Pro and Free Theme Features Compared
- GeneratePress Pros & Cons Comparison
- What To Choose Between GeneratePress Free vs Premium 2023
- GeneratePress Premium Pricing and Renewal Cost
- FAQs About GeneratePress Free vs Premium 2023
- Final Thoughts on GeneratePress Free vs Premium 2023
GeneratePress Overview 2023
GeneratePress is the best WordPress premium theme that is focused on speed and usability. GeneratePress Premium is a multifunctional WordPress theme that will help you customize it for any niche website.
The GeneratePress theme is downloaded over 41,31,703+ times and has more than 90,000+ happy customers. You can read all reviews on the WordPress.org site.
It’s a fast-loading, secure, lightweight, mobile-friendly, SEO-friendly, and easily encoded WordPress theme.
I’m also using the GeneratePress premium theme on this blog and till now I didn’t face any type of issue. The customization of this theme is incredibly awesome compared to the other premium themes.
With the help of the GeneratePress premium theme, I’m able to customize every part of this theme, its speed and mobile responsiveness is better than any other WordPress theme.
The GeneratePress users give 1000+ 5-star ratings to the theme and add more value to the GeneratePress theme review. There are also some GeneratePress theme examples, that are ranking well on search engines.
After using the GP premium plugin, my ranking on Google search started boosting because of its mobile responsiveness and fast loading feature.
Now, let’s compare the free and premium theme of GeneratePress to better know which one is best for you. But before the free vs pro comparison here are some small detail about GeneratePress.
|Theme Type||Light-weight Fast WordPress Theme|
|Free Trial||Not Available|
|Best Alternative||Kadencewp Theme|
|Features||Fast, 100% page speed score, Responsive, accessible to all, etc.|
Generatepress Free Vs Premium Comparison 2023
GeneratePress is a freemium WordPress theme, you can download the free version at their official site. However, GeneratePress premium gives you great features and functions with awesome customization features.
Generatepress free theme gives you less customization and you need good coding experience to build a good-looking website.
The GP premium comes with 14+ Elements modules including hook elements that let you customize every part of the theme.
First, I will let you know the difference between Generatepress free and premium, and in the end, I will let you know whether you need to purchase the GP pro theme or not.
So, Let’s get into a detailed comparison between GeneratePress premium and free themes.
GeneratePress Free Theme
The free version of GeneratePree is available to download and use for a lifetime with lots of good features.
You don’t need any credit card details to download the free theme, just go to their website and download the free version.
GeneratePress theme support for all types of best page builders like Elementor Pro, Beaver Builder, Thrive Architect, etc. Moreover, you will get lots of premium features for free that other themes charge for.
GeneratePress Premium Theme (GP Premium Plugin)
The GeneratePress Premium theme gives you some more features to customize your blog to the next level.
The GeneratePress Premium theme can be installed after installing the GP Premium plugin. You don’t need to install a GP premium theme because the GP premium plugin is everything in the GP premium theme.
After installing the GP premium plugin you will unlock these features:
You will have the access to the following modules; Backgrounds, Blogs, Colors, Copyright, Disable Elements, Elements, Menu Plus, Secondary Nav, Sections, Sections, Site Library, Spacing, Typography, and WooCommerce.
If you don’t want any of the elements you can simply deactivate them. All the uses of these elements are mentioned below in the GeneraetPress free vs pro theme features section.
GeneratePress Pro and Free Theme Features Compared
Before buying any WordPress theme, you need to know all the features of Geneatepress pro & free version also.
GeneratePress Free Theme Features
Here are the features of the GeneratePress free theme :
- Mobile Responsive: The free version of this theme is fully responsive.
- Click & Reset Option: If you do something wrong with the theme, You can reset everything in just one click.
- Typography & Font Editing: 100+ free font family & typography options available with the free theme.
- 14 Pro Modules: With the help of these 14 pro modules, you can customize your website in a better way.
- Light Weight: The free version of the theme is also under 1 MB, which means your site loading time is going to be very low.
- Custom CSS: If you have some knowledge of coding, you can customize every part of this theme using a custom CSS option.
GeneratePress Premium Features
Let’s dive into the details of the GP Premium plugin.
- Site Library: You will get 33+ demo sites that you can import into your site with just a few clicks.
- Colors: Use more than 60 colors to make your website good-looking.
- Typography: More than 70 typography options, 100 fonts, and even Google fonts for styling & design your blog attractive.
- Elements: This is a set of 14 elements of the GeneratePress premium style. It enables activating & deactivating any aspect of the site such as navigation, menu, footer, background, site collection, etc.
- Background: You can remove, edit, and delete your site background.
- WooCommerce: Add more color, typography, and layout options to your WooCommerce site.
- Menu Plugins: Create Sticky navigation, off-canvas navigation, mobile header, and more!
- Spacing: Control the sizes, padding & margin of your site elements.
- Blog: Featured image controls, columns & masonry, infinite scroll & more.
- Secondary Navigation: Add second navigation with all the same options as the primary navigation.
- Sections: Create posts/pages in the sections.
- Disable Elements: Turn off various theme elements on specific pages throughout your site.
- Copyright: You can change the copyright text from the theme footer.
- Import/Export: You can import and export your theme settings and migrate them to another theme with only a couple of clicks.
- 24/7 Support: You will also get 24/7 support via experts.
GeneratePress Pros & Cons Comparison
Now, you will know all the features of the GeneratePress premium and free theme. Let’s check the pros & cons of the theme, so your vision is clear before buying between GeneratePress free vs premium.
GeneratePress Free Theme
- Mobile-friendly and fast loading.
- 100% free for a lifetime.
- Good for SEO & very lightweight.
- 14 add-on modules
- Use unlimited sites for a lifetime.
- You need to have a knowledge of coding to be useful.
- No premium support.
- No import & export option.
- Unable to remove Powered by GeneratePress.
GeneratePress Premium Plugin
- Child theme supported.
- 100% accessibility-ready.
- Get GeneratePress premium modules.
- 100% Mobile-friendly and fast loading.
- Good for SEO & very lightweight.
- 100+ customizing options.
- GP Premium plugin size is less than 30kb.
- 33+ Demo sites are available to use.
- Full access to the site library.
- 24/7 support by experts.
- 30 days money-back guarantee.
- There’s nothing wrong with this theme.
What To Choose Between GeneratePress Free vs Premium 2023
Now, we’ve discussed almost everything about the GeneratePress theme in this post. From GeneratePress overview to theme features and Pros & cons, do all those features mean you should upgrade to GP Premium or not?
Well, choosing between GeneratePress free vs premium depends on your work.
You’ll probably be comfortable with GeneratePress free theme if you:
⇒ Just created a niche website to earn through Adsense.
⇒ Have good coding skills to customize the theme with HTML and CSS codes.
⇒ If you have page builders like Elementor & Beaver Builder.
You definitely need to purchase the GP Premium plugin if you:
⇒ Decided to build a professional-looking WordPress blog with good content.
⇒ Want to create a WooCommerce store.
⇒ Wanted to access premium modules.
⇒ Looking for a mobile-friendly, fast-loading, lightweight, and SEO-friendly theme.
⇒ Looking for a theme with good features and use for a lifetime.
GeneratePress Premium Pricing and Renewal Cost
Till now, we’ve found that the GeneratePress premium theme has zero bad things. That is why you’re reading this line and decided to buy this premium theme.
Generatepress pricing offers two plans, the one-year plan costs you $59 for the first year, and the lifetime access of GeneratePress premium costs you $249.
I highly recommend you purchase the lifetime plan of GeneratePress premium. After purchasing this one-time payment plan, you don’t need to renew it and you will also get lifetime support & access to GeneratePress.
The following are the key features of the GP premium plugin:
- All premium modules
- Full access to the Site Library
- Use Up to 500 websites
- 1 year of updates & support
- 30-day money-back guarantee
FAQs About GeneratePress Free vs Premium 2023
How many sites can I use GP Premium on?
You can use the GP premium plugin on as many websites as you like, whether they’re for you or your clients.
What is GP Premium?
GP premium plugin is the pro version of the GeneratePress theme.
Will my website break if I don’t renew my license key?
No, your website won’t change. After purchasing GP Premium, you own it for life and are free to use it for as long as you like.
What happens after 1 year of updates and support?
If you renew your license key then you will continue to receive updates and priority support in forums.
What’s the refund policy?
You will get a no-questions-asked 30-days refund policy if you are not satisfied with the plugin.
Final Thoughts on GeneratePress Free vs Premium 2023
No doubt, the GeneratePress premium theme is one of the best WordPress themes I have ever used in my whole blogging career.
The key features of this premium theme are its mobile-friendliness, lightweight, and SEO friendliness and it’s totally worth investing in a premium version of the theme.
You can build any type of niche website with this premium theme. This theme is best if you’re a blogger or going to start your own blog.
If you’re interested in the Generatepress premium theme then you can go for it. I guarantee you, that buying GP Premium will help you save time on blog customization the way you want.